eclipse Venue Services is a leading regional, multi-disciplined provider of high quality, cutting-edge event technology to the hotel and venue market, and we passionately believe that our people are the key to our success.
Winning Employer of the year 2015 and 2016, our employees enjoy a casual and friendly work environment, clear opportunities for development, and attractive and competitive salary packages and benefits.
If you are interested in joining our fast-growing team of professionals, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or queries, please get in touch with our HR department.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Sales, Business Development and Project Delivery
The primary role of the Project Manager is to manage and deliver projects successfully to the Company’s expectations, ensuring quality, professionalism and profitability. This process may be in conjunction with a member of the Sales team or other members of the Company Management; however, it is expected that a Project Manager is able to initiate, develop, sustain and manage Client relationships on a one-to-one basis as required.
A Project Manager will normally be involved in a specific project from initial enquiry through to project delivery; however, she/he may also be required to deputise for other team members on a temporary basis or to possibly replace team members on projects already in process.
Required Education and/or Qualifications:
- University degree in management/business or a related subject; or relevant years of experience
- Further qualification/certificate in Project Management such as PMP, Primavera, etc. is an advantage
- Knowledge of Hiretrack (online asset management system) and drawing software
- Competency in using MS Office
- Strong written and spoken English
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in managing and delivering projects
- Previous experience in managing a team and proven leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of event technology
- Minimum five years' experience in a similar role within the events and hospitality industry
- Good commercial and financial understanding
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of HSE